The Idea


My thoughts, opinions, experiences, and general dissertation on my quest for fitness (and keeping fit). I'll post on exercise, food, martial arts, body image, presence and personality, men's fashion, and occasionally something completely "off topic", just for fun.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tai Chi

I got going on my Tai Chi classes just before the July 4th holiday. I've never been to a martial arts school of any kind before, so it was a new experience for me in many ways. I had some reservations about the facility at first; it's clean but rather small so sometimes we do our practice outside. But the more classes I attended, the better I liked the school, the instructors, and the other students. I signed up for classes and a monthly lesson through the end of the year; I'll decide from there whether I want to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment