The Idea


My thoughts, opinions, experiences, and general dissertation on my quest for fitness (and keeping fit). I'll post on exercise, food, martial arts, body image, presence and personality, men's fashion, and occasionally something completely "off topic", just for fun.

Monday, July 1, 2013

June 5, 2013

Missed Monday at Kung fu because I wanted to get a little more therapy on my back, so last night ended up as my Tai Chi solo practice night. After group class, I went back over all I know of the 24 Step form to date. Need to get back into that more and polish it up. I worked on some of the weight transfer refinements Mr. D. taught us a couple of weeks ago and incorporated that into the form. I'm sure it looked pretty sloppy but ultimately my form will be much improved. Also practiced the "right hand" version of everything I know of the form so far. I'll need to do this for my first fringe, so may as well start practicing it now. Finished off by practicing what I could remember of the 5 Wheel Horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment