The Idea


My thoughts, opinions, experiences, and general dissertation on my quest for fitness (and keeping fit). I'll post on exercise, food, martial arts, body image, presence and personality, men's fashion, and occasionally something completely "off topic", just for fun.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Dragon Cup 2015

Originally published on Facebook, May 2, 2015....


DRAGON CUP 2015

Another tournament is in the record books, and more lessons learned. Training seemed very up and down this year, and even the day got off to a rocky start when we had to cruise the campus looking for a parking space. After all of that, I was able to get myself settled down and ready to perform, and was fortunate to come out with a silver medal in both of my events.

More lessons and impressions later, but what really crossed my mind at the end of the day was that something good usually only comes to you after one hell of a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment